- Small hunter's sausage from Germany made with beef and pork. Served with pickles.
- Malolactic Fermentation
- An ancient style of pickling using naturally occurring bacteria, salt brine and spices. Malic acid (available in the flesh of vegetables) is converted into lactic acid by bacteria. Lactic acid is a natural preservative.
- Traditional German pretzel made with malt flour, yeast lye and salt. Made daily & served with sweet mustard.
- A creamy style of cheese similar to creme fraiche or sour cream.
- Beef brsket brined for 3 days in red wine, vinegar, apples, onions & spices (clove, cinnamon & juniper) then slow braised until fork tender. Served with dumplings and braised red cabbage.
- German egg noodle made with eggs, flour, salt and herbs.
- Surkrut Garnie
- Sausages & meat slow cooked in house lacto-fermented sauerkraut. Ours includes knackwurst, bratwurst, pork belly, calves tongue & potatoes.
- Although sauerkraut is a traditionally German and Eastern
European dish, the French annexation of Alsace and
Lorraine following the Peace of Westphalia in 1648 brought this dish to the attention of French chefs and it has since been widely adopted in France.
- Thuringian Bratwurst
- A unique long thin sausage from the German state of Thuringia made from pork & spices.
- A digestif bitter produced in Germany by Underberg AG, made from aromatic herbs from 43 countries. The exact number and identity of the herbs remain a well-guarded secret Underberg enhances the feeling of well-being and stimulates digestion. UNDERBERG!
- Vesper Brett
- A selection of cured meats and pickles served with mustard and bread.
- Itís name literally means white sausage. It is a traditional Bavarian sausage made from very finely
minced veal and fresh pork bacon. It is flavored with parsley, also known as beiderl, lemon, mace, onions, ginger and cardamom. The mixture is then stuffed into pork casings and separated into individual sausages about ten to twelve centimeters in length and about two centimeters in thickness.